Win two free nights of winter comfort cabin camping at Sir Winston Churchill Provincial Park with Alberta Parks’ Photo Contest. Email your photos from any Alberta Provincial Park and Protected Area to email@example.com along with a short description, including the location of the photo. The winning photo will be announced and shared through Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
In order to be eligible, a photo must:
- be taken in a Alberta provincial park and protected area
- must not have been published before
- include a photo release form if the photo includes identifiable individuals
- follow all Alberta Parks and Provincial laws and regulations
- follow the Leave No Trace principles
Their contest runs until January 31st 2020, and a winner will be announced on February 7th 2020. The prize, 2 free nights of comfort camping is worth $200, and you must use it by March 31st 2020. Check out the full rules here.
Also scope out: Winter Comfort Camping PDF
What to Bring
- Food & beverages
- Pillows and sleeping bags or duvets/blankets, sheets
- Towels, hand towels, toiletries, hair dryer, etc
- Additional lawn chairs or camping chairs (if desired)
- Appropriate clothing and footwear, hat and sunglasses
- 30-50 foot extension cord for plugging in vehicles
All cabins are equipped with dishes, glasses, cutlery, pots, pans, toaster, and coffeepot.
If you love camping in Alberta, enter this contest! Camping in itself is awesome and I bet it’s even better in a sweet little cabin. Saw this contest on Twitter and wanted to share.
Get out there.