Liquor Now Allowed In Hulls Wood Day Use Area
On June 28th 2019 the Alberta Government changed the rules for some provincial parks in Alberta, allowing the consumption of alcohol in the day-use picnic areas. Fish Creek is one of the provincial parks included in these changes! This means that when you’re out there having a sweet ass summer BBQ or picnic you can now enjoy a beer along with it. Or spirits/coolers/cider, whatever you’re into.
Where You Can Drink In Fish Creek
The Hull’s Wood day use area. It has picnic tables and firepits which are free to use.
- Liquor has to be consumed with food!
- Signs are posted indicating where you’re allowed to drink.
- You can drink between the hours of 11 am – 9 pm.
- The 3 closest liquor stores to Fish Creek are Olympia Liquor, Solo Liquor and ACE Liquor in Midnapore.
- Closest restaurant would be Bow Valley Ranche.
- Sikome Beach is right next door. It’s $5 for adults, $3 for kids or $10 per family to use the facilities.
- Consuming booze outside of the designated area is still illegal.
More info: https://www.albertaparks.ca/liquor/
List Of Provincial Parks Allowing Alcohol
You’d be a fool to think people didn’t drink before while having BBQs and picnics, but, at least now they don’t have to keep checking over their shoulder. This is one change that the Alberta Government has made I totally agree with. Drink responsibly!
Latest posts by Crackmacs (see all)
- Date Night: Loose Moose Theatre Company - November 13, 2019
- Win Tickets To Calgary Expo Holiday Market (2019) - November 9, 2019
- The Back Alley Is Coming Back To Calgary - November 6, 2019
- List of CJSW Radio Friends Card Discounts 2019-2020 - November 4, 2019
- TELUS Spark: BODY WORLDS Animal Inside Out – Guide (2019) (CONTEST!) - October 29, 2019