Christmas in Calgary is very different thanks to COVID19. Here are some very last minute places you can finds gifts in Calgary!
- Alberta Beer Exchange membeership
- Brewery swag ! Shirts, hoodies, masks, glassware, sweaters, hats, gift sets, etc
- Gift cards from someone’s favourite brewery
- Cold Garden Cronk, stainless steel insulated growlers
- Village Brewery sociable can variety pack
- Locally made spirits: Burwood, Confluence, Last Best, Skunkworks
- ABF Beerfest In A Box
Treat Yo’self/Someone Else
- Marketspot Calgary Local artists and vendors in one spot
- Video Game Trader Video games! Consoles! New! Retro! They have battletoads
- Kent Of Inglewood Shave shop, beards, grooming
- CJSW friends card Lots of local discounts and freebies
- Knifewear Japanese knives!
- Mount Engadine Lodge Book a stay in the mountains, socially distanced tents
- Karmacampervans Book a winter getaway on your own terms
- Riverside Spa Gift cards available
- Hoot N’ Blow Comfy + Cannabis swag = merry ho ho ho!
- Lucerna Creations Express your 2020 sentiment in candle form
Food n’ Snacks
You can make a donate in the name of a loved one, which is tax deductible <3
Crackmacs are a team of Calgary based bloggers, writing about and sharing food, drinks, things to do, events, contests, charities, travel/tourism, parenting, politics, lifestyle and all kinds of other content.