Hello and welcome! If you’re here, you’re interested in learning about cryptocurrency, such as Bitcoin or Dogecoin. Great! Below you’ll find guides and information on getting started with cryptocurrency, Bitcoin, Dogecoin, wallets, exchanges, buying, selling, trading and so on. Everything is explained in layman’s terms and in easy to understand language, with screenshots and videos throughout where helpful. Furthermore, the guides and information are specifically meant for Canadian beginners, although anyone is welcome to use it. If you have any questions please drop them in at the bottom.
Important: the information contained within these pages is not to be taken as financial advice, it is purely meant to be educational. I am not an expert or professional in the crypto scene and I do not offer financial advice; I am not a cat; I am just an enthusiast looking to help others by explaining the basics and how to get started.
- How to buy Bitcoin in Canada
- How to buy Ethereum in Canada
- How to buy Dogecoin in Canada
- How to buy Bitcoin from ndax
- How to buy Bitcoin from Netcoins
- How to buy Bitcoin from Coinsquare
- Where to buy Bitcoin in Calgary
- Hardware, Software: Wallets Explained