Bitter Sisters Brewing Company
|Address||510 Heritage Dr SW, Calgary, AB T2V 2W2
Rate Bitter Sisters Brewing Company
Overall how do you find their brewery?
- Monday 11:30 AM – 10:00 PM
- Tuesday 11:30 AM – 11:00 PM
- Wednesday 11:30 AM – 11:00 PM
- Thursday 11:30 AM – 12:00 AM
- Friday 11:30 AM – 12:00 AM
- Saturday 11:30 AM – 12:00 AM
- Sunday 11:30 AM – 10:00 PM
About Bitter Sisters Brewing Company
They’re a brewery that opened in early 2020, right beside Heritage LRT station, next door to the arena. Remember the Atlantic Trap and Gill? Same building. There’s lots of room inside to sit down, and they offer a full menu with table side service. You’re also welcome to sit at the bar too. There’s a space upstairs on the second level for more seating as well.
In addition to beer, Bitter Sisters also offers a selection of wine, kombucha, and cocktails.
- Food menu: https://bittersisters.co/menu
What is a core beer? It’s a beer that the brewery sells that it will always sell. It’s what they’re known for. Small batches come and go but core beers are eternal.
LIL BROTHER BUTCH – Pale Ale – 4% ABV 46 IBU
Hazy medium-bodied,heavily hopped with Amarillo, Simcoe and Wakatu varietals. Bouquet of stone fruit with a light crisp finish.
SECOND CHANCE – IPA – 6.5% ABV 57 IBU
Heavy dry hopping with Amarillo and Simcoe hops. Unfiltered but conditioned to be crisp and clear. Delicious with a fruity, earthy finish.
TIMID TOM – CANADIAN MILD ALE – 3.5% ABV 20 IBU
Light brown in colour. Notes of roasted black malts and chocolate make this easy drinking, flavourful, and refreshing.
TARTY COUSIN SUE – CRAZZBERRY WHEAT ALE – 3.5% ABV 15 IBU
A combination of cranberries and red raspberries. A classic wheat beer. Slightly tart, fruity and fresh.
Bells & Whistles
- Do they serve food? – Yes! They have a full menu.
- Is there a patio? – Yes there is. It is closed during the winter.
- Can I bring my dog? – Not inside sorry.
- Kids allowed? – Yes! With a parent or guardian until 9:00 PM each night.
Thoughts And Comments?
Drop them in below!