Beer. Food. Music. Art.
On August 10th 2019 the Dandy Brewing Company is hosting a wondrous event of the ages. A party so stupendous, so fantastical, it can only be described as Dandyfest. You’ll be left disconcerted and bemused at the tremendous quantity of not only the beer but nourishing provisions and entertainment. You’ll certainly be gormandizing, so go slow. Come, imbibe, be merry, leave content.
When: August 10th, from 11:00 AM – 3:00 pm (slot 1) -OR- from 4:00 PM – 8:00 PM (slot 2).
Where: The Dandy Brewing Company – 2003 11 St SE
Cost: $40.06 after ticket price ($35) + GST + Eventbrite fees
- Ticket includes: entry to the event, 4x drink tokens, 1x commemorative glass and live entertainment/local artists
- Bellwoods (Toronto Ont.)
- TwinSails (Vancouver, BC)
- Four Winds (Vancouver BC)
- Blind Enthusiasm (Edmonton AB)
- Cabin Brewing (Calgary AB)
- Belching Beaver (San Diego California)
- Nokomis Ales (Nokomis SK)
- The Dandy Brewing Company (Calgary AB)
- Banded Peak (Calgary AB)
- Collective Arts (Hamilton Ont)
- Establishment Brewing (Calgary AB)
- Dieu Du Ciel (Montreal QC)
- Uncommon Cider (Calgary AB)
- Blood Brothers Brewing (Toronto, ON)
- Last Best Brewing Company (Calgary, AB)
There will also be guest distillers, cideries, and craft Sodas for non-beer drinkers.
Chef Merritt Gordon will be rocking the food stations.
- 18+ only event.
- No pets.
- No refunds.
- No glass bottles.
- No glow sticks (for some reason??)
Win Tickets To Dandyfest (ENDED SORRY!)
Winner randomly picked on Friday August 9th. Your name will be in the list at the door. Cheers and goodluck!
This is surely going to be the dandiest of events. Bring on the good times!
Crackmacs are a team of Calgary based bloggers, writing about and sharing food, drinks, things to do, events, contests, charities, travel/tourism, parenting, politics, lifestyle and all kinds of other content.