Do you know someone with PTSD? Chances are you do. PTSD affects 1 in 10 Canadians and our country actually has the highest rate of PTSD in the world. It can affect children as well as adults, and may not even present itself months or years after the initial exposure of the trauma. Breaking Free Foundation (BFF) is a Calgary-based non-profit that helps support survivors of trauma.
- Meet and Greet with Celebrities | 10:00 am – Noon
- Tournament | 2:00 pm
- Location | Stoney Nakoda Resort & Casino 888 Nakoda Way, Kananaskis, AB T0L 1N0
- Theo Fleury
- Colin Patterson
- Russ Romaniuk
- Dana Murzyn
- Lindsay Carson
- Brent Krahn
- Ron Stern
- Sean Selmser
- Tyler Moss
- Steve Kelly
- Buy-in | $220 (includes casino admin fee)
- Add-on | $50 for an extra 5,000 in tournament chips (purchase day of)
- Re-Buys | $50 – unlimited for the first 90 minutes (purchase day of)
- Buy tickets: through Eventbrite.
Breaking Free Foundation
Find them on social media here:
- Twitter: breakingfreefdn
- Facebook: https://www.
- Instagram: breakingfreefoundation
Crackmacs are a team of Calgary based bloggers, writing about and sharing food, drinks, things to do, events, contests, charities, travel/tourism, parenting, politics, lifestyle and all kinds of other content.