Get Your Instagrams Ready!
To help celebrate Calgary Pride this year, the Calgary TELUS Convention Centre teamed up with a couple of local artists and installed a wicked cool mural on one of their south facing windows, on Stephen Avenue. Calgary Pride officially runs from August 23rd to Sept 2nd 2019 (but unofficially it’s all the time amirite?). Bud of Buds had a hand in this too (It’s my understand that they’re an organisation that is able to come up with money/projects for local artists? is that right? I’m sure someone will correct me in the comments if it’s not hah).
The Calgary Pride Parade will be passing right by here on September 1st.
Google Maps / Streetview
Location: Calgary TELUS Convention Centre
Who Painted It?
Here’s a video:
One of the coolest murals ever. Go get a picture with it! Happy pride Calgary!
Latest posts by Crackmacs (see all)
- Predict The Price Of Bitcoin Win A House In Sherwood Park, Alberta + $15k! - October 11, 2019
- Westbrook Mall Makes Living In Downtown Calgary Easy - October 9, 2019
- Win 2 Tickets: 11th Annual Scotch and Shoot 2019 at The Shooting Edge - October 7, 2019
- LUNA Art Festival: 3 days/nights of art and music in Revelstoke - October 4, 2019
- Jollibee Calgary Is Now Open In Pacific Place Mall! - September 28, 2019