Get Your Instagrams Ready!
To help celebrate Calgary Pride this year, the Calgary TELUS Convention Centre teamed up with a couple of local artists and installed a wicked cool mural on one of their south facing windows, on Stephen Avenue. Calgary Pride officially runs from August 23rd to Sept 2nd 2019 (but unofficially it’s all the time amirite?). Bud of Buds had a hand in this too (It’s my understand that they’re an organisation that is able to come up with money/projects for local artists? is that right? I’m sure someone will correct me in the comments if it’s not hah).
The Calgary Pride Parade will be passing right by here on September 1st.
Google Maps / Streetview
Location: Calgary TELUS Convention Centre
Who Painted It?
Here’s a video:
One of the coolest murals ever. Go get a picture with it! Happy pride Calgary!
Latest posts by Crackmacs (see all)
- Crave Cupcakes Pop Up Shop – In Middle Of Downtown! - December 3, 2019
- The Ship & Anchor Eggnog – Drinking For Charity! - December 1, 2019
- Can Praxis – Veterans • PTSD • Horses - November 29, 2019
- Calgary Transit: See Something, Text Someone, Hope It Works? - November 27, 2019
- Cafe Wisk In Inglewood Is Now Open! 100% Keto/Gluten Friendly Food - November 27, 2019