Where To Find Dog Friendly Patios in Calgary
Patios are a good time, hanging out in the sun, sipping brews, maybe having nachos, what’d be better? If you could bring your dogs with you, that’d be better. Here’s a list of dog friendly patios in Calgary. Make sure you check out the rules for each establishment as some of them have requirements such as asking you to tie your dog to a fence or rail and/or having your dogs vaccinations up to date.
Dog Friendly Patios By Quadrant
It makes most sense to list these by which quadrant you live in. There’s also a Google map of them all.If you’re able to donate, I’m doing this blog/social media stuff full time now. Thank you.
🦴 = they have a menu just for your dog!
- Montana’s BBQ (Beacon Hill)
Dog Friendly Patios in Calgary Google Map
They’re sorted by quadrant as well, plus a separate layer for just the breweries.
Dog Friendly Patios – Just The Breweries!
Ask Starbucks For A ‘Puppuccino’
If you weren’t aware, most of the Starbucks patios are dog friendly, and they have a drink just for dogs on their ‘secret menu’ (things you can get that aren’t on the menu). If you ask them for a Puppuccino (at most locations) you’ll get a sweet (milk/cream) treat for your dog, for free.
View this post on Instagram
What does it mean to be ‘dog friendly’?
It means they have paid for a license through Alberta Health Services to allow doggos on the patio. If every place could do it for free they totally would.
Dog Friendly Patios in Calgary: In Conclusion
Did we miss a business? Drop in a comment below with info and we’ll add it up! Cheers.
Latest posts by Crackmacs (see all)
- Predict The Price Of Bitcoin Win A House In Sherwood Park, Alberta + $15k! - October 11, 2019
- Westbrook Mall Makes Living In Downtown Calgary Easy - October 9, 2019
- Win 2 Tickets: 11th Annual Scotch and Shoot 2019 at The Shooting Edge - October 7, 2019
- LUNA Art Festival: 3 days/nights of art and music in Revelstoke - October 4, 2019
- Jollibee Calgary Is Now Open In Pacific Place Mall! - September 28, 2019